Join in on all the fun at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Books Releasing in 2017 That I’m Excited For
Kim’s Top Ten
- Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally 7/4 – Love this series so much and look forward to her books every summer.
- Waste of Space by Gina Damico 7/11 – Hopefully hilarious!
- The Accidental Sire by Molly Harper 7/25 – Harper can do no wrong. (Check out the audio versions of her books, they’re amazing.)
- Kissing Max Holden by Kat Upperman 8/1 – Heard nothing but good things.
- Omega by Jus Accardo 8/1 – I enjoyed the first one in this multiverse series.
- Chasing Christmas Eve by Jill Shalvis 9/26 – Christmas theme written by Jill Shelves. Hell Yes.
- Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray 10/3 – Changing covers again? Tsk, tsk.
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand 11/7 – Sounds interesting and I can’t wait to read it.
- Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper 11/21 – See #3.
Kate’s Top Ten
I would also like to go on record that Kim stole several of my top picks, but I rolled with it because I am a BOOK DRUNKARD and I eat words for breakfast!
Also, as you read this, I am either on my way or in NYC for Book Expo 2017!!! So hit me up if you’re also in town for BEA. I can’t wait!!