March was a great month full of great books! We’re hoping April showers bring even more greats reads raining down on us, and maybe a few rainy days to catch up on reviews.
What Kate Read:
Wow! I read so many good books, and so many of them were fast reads. The Hate U Give tops the list, the best of the best (and there were lots of best reads), but it you only read one book from my list, this is the one I want the world to read. It’s brilliant and tough and it will make you feel uncomfortable- it will both break your heart and lift you up. It’s just awesome and Angie Thomas has won my bookish heart for all time!
What Kim Read:
March felt like the LONGEST MONTH EVER at work and I didn’t read as much as I hoped because kids everywhere suddenly realized they’re missing work and it’s the end of the marking period so I was super busy. Best reads of the month were Six of Crows (fantasy, not my normal genre, but fantastic) and Fireworks (read this 90’s throwback in one sitting).
What We Posted:
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough ★★★★
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon ★★★★★
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor ★★★★★
- Crazy for You by ★★★★
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo ★★★★
- The Midnight Hour Wrap Up: February 2017
- Sundays In Bed With… Stalking Jack the Ripper
- Sundays In Bed With… Hunted & Nemesis
- Top Ten Tuesdays: We’ve Got That Spring Fever!
- Sundays In Bed With… Things I Should Have Known & Turbo Twenty-Three
- Top Ten Tuesdays: Read Me, Baby, Just One Day!
- Sundays In Bed With… Crooked Kingdom and Bad Romance
- Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I’ve Fangirled
- The Midnight Hour Wrap Up: March 2017