I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Crazy for You Published by Forever on March, 28 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Adult
Emma Rush can't remember a time when she didn't have a thing for Ryan Blake. Haven's resident bad boy is just so freakin' hot-with tattoos, a motorcycle, and enough rough-around-the-edges sexiness to melt all her self-control. Now that Emma's over being a "good girl," she needs a little help being naughty . . . and she knows just where to start.
Before Emma's brother enlisted in the military, he made Ryan promise that he would protect her from everything--including himself. When her brother doesn't come home, Ryan needs to turn his screwed-up life around to honor his pledge. But he knows he's still not the right kind of guy for someone as sweet as Emma. Only he can't stop wanting to be with her. Wanting her. Falling in love with a good girl may be the craziest risk this bad boy can take . . .
- I’m a sucker for a cute contemporary romance the have a best friends brother/brother’s best friend etc theme. Crazy for You met all my requirements for that trope.
- I loved that Emma wanted to step outside the box and try new things. I don’t often do that myself so I really admire that.
- Ryan is my favorite kind of bad boy, he’s the one that’s not really bad. Him and Emma are definitely a perfect match. I’m also really glad that his need to “protect” Emma due to a promise he made her brother doesn’t last very long.
- Emma and Ryan were absolutely amazing together. Lots of swoons.
- The small town of Haven is definitely on my list of favorite fictional small towns.
- There wasn’t a lot of “drama” in Crazy for You. For me, this was fine, I’m not always a fan of the couple going through stage after stage of drama.
Overall Crazy for You is the perfect spring contemporary with a side of feels.