Join in on all the fun at The Broke and the Bookish!
Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree:
- Hearts in Suspension by Stephen King- no, he’s not actually dressed as Santa on the cover. 😉 I would have already treated my shelf to this one, but it can only be ordered thru the University of Maine press, so I’ll wait to see if Santa slips it under the tree.
- Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs- how gorgeous is this cover? Doesn’t it scream “Buy me for Kate and put me in her stocking!”?
- Night Shift by Charlaine Harris- somehow I missed this one when it came out. So if it’s not under the tree, I’ll get the audiobook for the new year.
- Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen- I recently received the 3rd book from Libro.fm, so obviously I need Santa to bring me the first two in the series, right?
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George- I actually gifted this book to someone else, but I wish I had read it first…
- Branded by Eric Smith- now that he’s moved to my town, I consider him a local writer. Oops, the release date has been pushed to March, but it’s okay with me if you bring it early, Santa.
- Paper Girls Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan- Shh, don’t tell anyone, but I got confused. I read Vol. 1 of the collected comics series, and recently bought Vol.2, so I thought, hey, I’ll need Vol. 3 soon- but right now it’s just the 2 volumes, so the book I posted is actually the third comic book, which was in the first volume, so on this one, Santa, I’m good.
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover- well, according to the end of the year survey, Goodreads thought this was the best romance novel, so obviously if Santa loved me, he’d bring it.
- It’s Just a Jump to the Left by Libba Bray- accidentally stumbled onto this short story while looking for present ideas… and never mind, Santa baby, I already gifted it to myself. 😉
- The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace- I just liked the title, and if Santa doesn’t bring it, I’ll get my hands on it.