I made this meme several Readathons ago, but I never tire of it.
Here’s the stack that Ryan totally would have helped me build if he weren’t busy with his gorgeous wife and child:
I’ll be working this morning at Fountain Bookstore, so I’ll be a bit busy in the first few hours, but I’ll be around this afternoon and into the evening. I’m also hosting a mini-challenge at 2pm EST, so be on the lookout for that.
I’ll mostly be on Litsy (MidnightBookGirl) and Twitter (@midnghtbookgirl) throughout the day, cheering and basically being social. I’ll be updating this post with any challenges I do.
Hour 1: Readathon Intro Meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably the Lenore graphic novels by Roman Dirges.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have had a busy week, so I haven’t even gone shopping for Readathon yet- I’ll stop by the store later (don’t worry, I’ll be listening to an audiobook). But, I do plan on getting a huge ass Chile Mocha from Starbucks if there’s even the slightest chill in the air when I leave for work this morning.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’ve been blogging since 2009, and I’ve run a book club since about that time too. I started working at a small independent bookstore this summer, and I love it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I like to focus on the social aspect of Readathon- so you’ll see me on Twitter cheering, but this year you’ll see me a lot on Litsy.