24 Hour Readathon is here!!!! I’m actually participating this time around, which I haven’t done in forever. I’m keeping it low key though. I have to do some work in the morning (which I may do listing to my audiobook so that’s a win) and then I’ll spend some time in the afternoon and evening reading.
I’ll update occasionally on my blog, but mostly I’ll be updating on Goodreads or Litsy. I kind of gave up on twitter so you won’t find me there.
To find me on Litsy my user name is: onwingsofbooks. If you aren’t familiar with Litsy, check it out. 🙂 Find me on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4606716-kimberly
Here are my books. I got The Infinite Sea from the library on audio so I’m actually listening to that one. I’ve been working on Nil for a few days now, but I plan to make The Unexpected Everything my priority. I’ve been working on this one since August. Time to get a move on!
If you are participating in the readathon be sure to let me know!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Chesterfield, VA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Infinite Sea
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? All the snacks
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a math teacher
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? It’s been awhile for me, but I’m taking this day nice and easy.