Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Books I Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads
- Glimmer by Phoebe Kitandis – A ghostly story that kept me on my toes!
- Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuenert – I don’t normally read hard to read stories like this one, but it was so incredibly worth it. I would recommend this one to almost anyone.
- Leaving Amarillo, Loving Dallas and Missing Dixie by Caisey Quinn – This trilogy gave me so many feels, and the last one almost broke me.
- Play On by Michelle Smith – Cute and fun, boys and baseball!
- Trouble From the Start by Rachel Hawthorne – Another cute and fun, though I didn’t care much for the companion novel.
- From Russia with Claws by Jacey Conrad (aka Molly Harper) – Read this for a fun book club read and it was so much fun (as are all of Molly Harper’s books).