Day 10 of Parajunkee’s blog hop 12 Days of Book Blogmas! Today’s post is:
* I skipped a few days- some by choice, and then some by force, since my website crashed during an update which rendered me catatonic for a brief period, and I’m still recovering, even though I got everything back thanks to keep back ups of my blog- seriously people, back that shiz up!
What am I hoping is under the Christmas tree? I didn’t ask for any specific books this year, although I think the Hubs got me at least one (I know he was in cahoots with my friend Kim of On the Wings of Books to make sure I didn’t already own a particular title, but Kim is a much better secret keeper than Wormtail and won’t even give me a hint). I didn’t ask for a lot of books, because I actually have a lot of books, and went a little nuts over some of the Audible sales. But here are some books I’ll pick if get those lovely gift cards from Santa:
1. The Ice Dragon by George R. R. Martin
2. The Kingdom (The Graveyard Queen #2) by Amanda Stevens
3. The new Harry Potter covers by JK Rowling
4. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen- not technically out yet, but why not!
5. Wicked (A Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
These are just some of the books I want- it’s a never ending, always changing list of books that catch my eye, or series I want to finish or start, or just pretty covers I have to own.
Actually, I really hope Santa brings me some book inspired gifts- and the Time to Read. This past year I was very fortunate to have more time to read than ever before, and I’m hoping 2015 is just as good. I also hope Santa brings me some Resolve to Read From My TBR Piles. Please, Santa, help me focus on the books I already own!