Today is the day! You can read all about the read at Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon, but basically you are doing a lot of reading and having bookish fun!
I will not be reading the full 24 hours, but since this is quite possibly my last “free” weekend until after my students finish testing at the end of May I am looking to put a solid 8 hours in before book club Saturday night and hopefully a little bit after I get home as well!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Brownies of course!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I just changed careers and became a math teacher and we are gearing up for the end of year state testing and I am overly paranoid that ALL my students are going to fail.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Every readathon I do things a bit differently and this time I am aiming to do more updates on twitter. Twitter is a lot more interactive than just posting on my blog!
Updates (8am to Noon EST)