Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top ten reasons why I love being a blogger/reader
1. Reading take me places I can’t go in real life.
2. Reading let me experience things that are thrilling and awesome that I don’t want to experience in real life (dystopians, I’m looking at you)!
3. Blogging has opened my eyes to the fact that there are a gazillion other people that love books as much as I do.
4. Blogging has led to new bookish friends.
5. Blogging has led to reading books that I wouldn’t have picked up otherwise.
6. Blogging gives me an outlet to discuss the books I love (or don’t love). Reading is no longer a solitary activity.
7. Blogging has led me to meeting authors of the books I love.
8. Blogging has helped me to see that I can write. At least a little bit lol.