Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top ten worlds I’d never want to live in.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Yeah I would be the girl stepping off the podium just to get it over with.
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
No love, no thanks!
3. Breathe by Sarah Crossan
I don’t want to pay to breathe air.
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I have no desire to have monsters chase me.
5. Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis
This town and all it’s perfect happiness is just too creepy for me.
6. Under the Dome by Stephen King
Waaaaaay to much crazy!
7. Not a Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Don’t want to have to fight for water either.
Post Apocalyptic New York City? Not for me.
9. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
I definitely couldn’t handle a chemical weapon spill!
10. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Not digging the new planet or the spaceship.