Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome people at The Broke and Bookish, who love lists as much as I do!
Top Ten Scariest Book Covers
Otherwise known as covers I can’t look at because they scare and/or creep me out
1. Asylum by Madeleine Roux
This one comes close to giving me nightmares. Reminds me too much of The Ring. Which did give me nightmares.
2. Zom-B Baby by Darren Shan
All of these book covers freak me out. But I’m pretty sure I don’t need any zombie babies of any kind. Ever.
3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahme-Smith
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
I just can’t, ok? You can’t tell me this doesn’t freak you out a little bit!
5. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
This child is so creepy!
6. The Replacement by Breanna Yovanoff
It’s doesn’t frighten me, but it’s super creepy.
7. Bad Girls Don’t Die by Kate Alender
Another creepy child
8. Don’t Turn Around
This hand really, really bothers me.