I am feeling as tired as the Beatles here:
So far I’ve read:
Bunnicula Strikes Again (Bunnicula #6) by James HoweIn My Dreams by Sarah Addionson AllenNice Girls Don’t Live Forever (Jane Jameson #3) by Molly HarperStieg Larsson’s The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo Vol. 1 (graphic novel) by Denise Mina, Leonardo Manco, and Andrea Mutti
Right now I’m reading:
Still listening to Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga
Challenges done so far:
Challenge 1 : Introduction
Challenge 2: Book Spine Poetry
Challenge 3: Book Appetit!
Challenge 4: Re-title Your Current ReadChallenge 5: Self-Portrait
Challenge 6: Book PuzzleChallenge 7: Best and Worst Book Covers
Challege 16: Turn the Page
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I was tired, but I took a short nap. I didn’t sleep good last night, so I needed it. I imagine I’ll need another one if I don’t get some caffeine soon! The Hubs is bringing me home a Coke.
2) What have you finished reading?
I finished 3 audiobooks: Bunnicula Strikes Again by James Howe, In My Dreams by Sarah Addison Allen, and Nice Girls Don’t Live Forever by Molly Harper.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
Nice Girls Don’t Live Forever. Molly Harper is hilarious!
4) What about your favorite snacks?
The Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Expresso Trail Mix. Yummy in my tummy!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Under My Apple Tree
End of Event Meme
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably the ones I slept through, but lets not talk about them!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Any books by Molly Harper, and audiobooks!!!
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? More chocolate!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I thought this was one of the best run readathons I’ve participated in yet! Great job everyone. Cheerleading went particularly well, I think!
- How many books did you read? 3 audiobooks and 1 graphic novel, over 1/3 of another audiobook.
- What were the names of the books you read? Bunnicula Strikes Again, In My Dreams, Nice Girls Don’t Live Forever, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo graphic novel Vol.1, and over 1/3 of Game (Jasper Dent #2).
- Which book did you enjoy most? Nice Girls Don’t Live Forever by Molly Harper.
- Which did you enjoy least? In My Dreams by Sarah Addison Allen, but that’s 99% because I didn’t like the audiobook narrator.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Just tweet cheers too, especially in the later hours!
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 100% likely!!!! I’ll do what I did this time, cheer, host a mini-challenge and listen to audiobooks.
What I’ve eaten:
Sleep, I ate sleep, people.
Now I’m gonna drink coffee.
For your viewing pleasure: