1. What are you reading right now? Just finished Under the Dome by King. Next Dedication by McLaughlin and Kraus
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 2 that I had already started.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Either Dedication or Hold Tight by Harlan Coben or The Confession by Grisham. Too many to choose.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope, I was already off.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only a couple of phone calls, used them as breaks for reading.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I am having fun. It’s so much more than I thought it was
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Well, I will not pick any large books. Finishing the last half of Under the Dome was a lot of effort and I think I would rather have short or at least regular sized books that I can finish in a couple hours. I would get better snacks, I didn’t shop for this at all.
9. Are you getting tired yet? yes, but not a lot
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? nope, not yet anyway.